Tuesday 5 February 2013

Time to show what I'm made of..........

Last weeks crit was disastrous. After quite frankly many tears, which I blame on heightened stress, hormones and too much chocolate I'm back in the running.  Many wonderful glasses of vino with girlfriends and pep talks.  It's the old achilles heel again of my presentation.

This leaves me with two options, improve my drawing skills or get my photoshop and CAD skills better. I don't think I have time for the first which leaves the latter. Here goes nothing!

I'm hoping that in Lille next week I'll be able to watch how the wonder kids in class do their ninja computer skills.

I must confess I feel quite heartened as well by moving from 1:500 to 1:200.  I find 1:500 quite daunting as I'm not terribly good at leaving stones unturned.

Onwards and Upwards..............

No comments:

Post a Comment